Homeopathy for Insomnia Relief
How Does Homeopathy Relieve Insomnia?
Although there can be many causes for temporary and chronic insomnia, the most common reasons appear to be an overstimulation of the left brain (chattering mind) and pain that is causing you to not be comfortable enough to get calm enough to sleep. Even mild physical or emotional trauma or shocking event that you are involved in or have even seen on your local news broadcast can rob you of a good nights sleep.
Traditional pain medications work wonders for physical pain in an emergency situation, but you don’t want to become dependent on them as you will be lethargic (slow and out of it) for quite a while afterwards. The same goes for traditional sleeping pills, they work “sometimes” by trying to deaden your senses, but the moment you stop, your insomnia will be even worse. Not a great idea overall.
Homeopathy for Insomnia Relief addresses the cause of your insomnia if it is because you can’t stop thinking or feeling emotional about anything, even good things. If it is due to pain, then I would first recommend a natural homeopathic pain cream, or sciatica or back pain formula if it’ deeper pain.
Stop Your Chattering Mind
This is an area in which homeopathy excels, as homeopathic medicines are all about balance. Your chattering mind is all about the thinking side of your brain (left brain) being over active. By bringing it back into normal balance with your right brain (which is the side that should be active during, rest, relaxation and sleep), you are to fall asleep normally.
You’ve probably heard of beta brain wave frequency, which is the state we are in when we are wide awake and going about our day. Alpha is that state where our brain becomes more balanced and into relaxation or going deeper into sleep states like, theta and delta (deep sleep). You can get a Binaural or Isochronic beat audio tract that will put your brain in the exact Delta level “Sleep State” that it needs for deep restorative and relaxing sleep.
Natural Sleep Routine
Develop a natural sleep routine. Try most nights to begin unwinding at the same time if possible, like an hour before sleep. You can use these tips to help:
- Limit Carbohydrate consumption before bed (try cottage cheese, avocado, or a handful of nuts instead)
- Lower light levels, including TV, Computer and Phone Screens. Use a free program called f.lux (it auto adjusts computer or phone light to the warm red spectrum, like a sunset.) Blues tend to keep you awake. I use this program regularly and it really helps
- Listen to Binaural Beats with a Delta Sleep Brainwave State that puts your brain in the exact state it needs to be in for a deep restful sleep
- Try some Magnesium (400-500mg before bed), Valerian, Skullcap and Melatonin an hour or less before bedtime (it will also help prevent cramps)
- Use Lavender and Chamomile essential oils externally by rubbing a few drops on your neck before bed or take an Epsom salt bath and add a few drops in your bath water
- Lower the temperature in your home to the low 60’s, making sure your bed is comfortable, making sure your room is dark as possible. Light activates your pineal gland. Dark helps you make natural melatonin for restful sleep
- Use a natural herbal Sleep Formula or a Homeopathic Remedy like Insomulex when you really need a good nights sleep (I like homeopathic remedies best for insomnia because homeopathy works on the emotional body, which helps reset hormonal imbalances that lead to excessive mind chatter and not being able to Get a Good Night’s Sleep!
Homeopathic Remedy for Insomnia
Insomulex is an natural homeopathic remedy for insomnia that calms the active side of your mind, and allows the dreamy side of your mind to become the active part. The result is you fall asleep naturally and train your brain to balance when you close your eyes to nod off to sleep.
After a few days (21 days if you have chronic insomnia) you will be back in normal healthy balance and should be able to doze off and finally get a good nights rest and wake up feeling totally energized and alive.
Now it’s your turn to get some well deserved rest. Click on the Insomulex bottle or Order Now button below and begin experiencing true peace of mind and body!
- Brings You a Good Nights Sleep!
- Balances Excess Mental Stimulation
- Balances Emotional Stress
- Wake Up Feeling Fresh and Alert (no post-sleep grogginess)
- Provide fast, doctor-formulated relief with no negative side effects
- Free Dropper Included