Homeopathic Remedies for Gout
Homeopathic Remedies for Gout are natural remedies that restore balance in your body, particularly in your uric acid levels. They relieve your symptoms of gout, like redness, swelling, and pain from acute gout or chronic gout. You don’t want to just treat gout, you want to reverse it, and you can using natural remedies for gout like homeopathy and organic herbals. There are specific foods you should avoid, that can make your gout worse.
And there are also foods to eat for gout. They will help you prevent the gout triggers that cause a gout flare. You want to eat more alkaline foods and reduce acidic foods and beverages that can cause painful gout inflammation and swelling. You’ll see which foods to eat, which to avoid and what natural supplements to take to help you naturally reverse your gout for good.
What Causes Gout?
What causes gout? Gout is caused by having too much uric acid in your body at one time. It accumulates in your extremities and particularly your knees and toes because they are areas where it can pool and cause damage. It can lead to arthritis if it is not treated, as they are both acidic conditions where your body has too acidic a pH level. Alkaline is the opposite of acid, so by naturally increasing your alkaline to acid levels in your body through food, homeopathy and herbs you can help reverse your gout and prevent arthritis too.
Having high uric acid crystals make you feel like you’re walking on pins and needles or being zapped by electricity when your pain starts throbbing. It also cause an immune response and can lead to kidney stones and more harmful conditions due to compromised immunity. There are natural ways that you can reduce the risk factors for gout known as gout triggers and start healing from this condition. How do you know if you have gout? There are specific symptoms and signs of gout that you will want to be aware of.
Gout Signs and Symptoms
Gout Signs and Symptoms. It is no laughing matter! It hurts in a big way, particularly in the extremities and feet. It feels like you have just stubbed your big toe on a brick wall, but the gout pain doesn’t stop there, it just keeps on it’s own agenda. So what are the most common symptoms of gout?
- Pain in your toes, particularly your big toe
- Reddish or Purplish skin around the affected joint or area
- Heat and Swelling in a joint
- Itching or Peeling around the affected area
- Tenderness to the touch
- Extreme acute pain (gout flare up)
- Pain that is worse at night
- Kidney Stone formation (high uric acid makes stones)
- Elevated Uric Acid Levels
- Nodules or Lesions around the affected area
- Restricted range of movement of the affected area
The signs of gout are a little different than joint arthritis, but similar in some areas.
Triggers of Gout
What are the Triggers of Gout? Gout can be triggered by various factors, but there is really only one main cause, that is why it is highly important that you discover that main cause before you start taking any more medications. Taking prescription pain relievers and anti-inflammatories will provide temporary relief but at a cost. It does nothing to stop gout from striking again and again as it most certainly will. These medications can also cause even more serious problems in your liver, heart and kidneys. Not a very good track record for helping your be healthy and pain free.
If you are on prescriptions drugs at the moment, do advise your doctor before quitting completely. It is much better to address the cause which is excess acid in the body and treat the person who is suffering from Gout instead of the disease. By treating the person, he or she experiences a greater quality of life as their health improves as does the way they look and feel. When you’re in pain your relationships can suffer because you’re not yourself.
Removing the cause of gout is so important to your recovery from it. If you are like most gout sufferers, your gout pain keeps coming back – with a vengeance because the medications do NOT address the root cause of gout at all, they only mask the symptoms, causing you more pain and suffering in the long run. See what a prominent gout doctor has to say about gout medications:
Foods to Avoid With Gout
There are specific types of Foods to Avoid with Gout to prevent it causing a gout trigger and high uric acid levels. Limit or avoid the following foods that cause gout:
- Avoid High Purine Foods (Shellfish, Beer, Red Meats)
- Reduce Simple Sugars in your diet
- Reduce Starches like potatoes and carrots (until you improve)
- Reduce Asparagus, Cauliflower and mushroom consumption
- Avoid Excess Alcohol consumption as it can cause a gout trigger
- Avoid Sodas and Sweetened Drinks (particularly those containing high fructose corn syrup)
- Limit strong coffee as it will breakdown protein quickly and bring on symptoms
Avoiding the above foods can prevent painful gout flare ups.
Gout Foods to Eat
There are actual good Gout Foods to Eat, that help lower uric acid and provide gout relief. Be sure to include as many of the following in your daily diet, particularly in the morning upon awakening or after laying down for a while:
- Eat Cherries or Drink Cherry Juice – Dark or Tart is best for Gout (See: Cherry Juice for Gout)
- Include Turmeric in your foods or take Turmeric for Arthritis as a supplement if you don’t like the spice (it is the best natural anti-inflammatory that really helps)
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar like Bragg’s or any good raw natural ACV
- Start Drinking More Water, Particularly Alkaline Water (normal acidic water increases Gout Symptoms, and dehydration is a big factor in gout)
- Dark Green Leafy Vegetables (they are alkaline and reduce acid)
- Eat almonds and walnuts (Almonds are alkaline and walnuts have Omega 3 Oils)
- Eat pineapple, papaya and berries (The enzymes help break down acids, you can also take Systemic Enzymes like Heal and Soothe as they break up spurs that aggravate gout and arthritis pain and can give real pain relief too)
Make sure to include some of these uric acid lowering foods into your daily diet routine. You should also use the best natural remedies for gout relief shown below if you want to reverse your gout and be symptoms free for life.
Natural Remedies for Gout
The best Natural Remedies for Gout show you not only how to stop your gout pain now, but to actually prevent gout flare ups and attacks. They help you safely and quickly reverse gout for the long term .If want to know exactly what to do with a checklist type gout reversal guideline, that shows you what to not do, what to do and how to do it so you get rid of your gout for good. Check out the Gout Eraser.
Here are the top natural gout remedies that stop your gout pain and expedite your healing from gout:
- Turmeric for Arthritis is one of the best natural anti inflammatories on the planet
- Cannabinoids are nature’s most powerful pain relievers that have phonemonal natural healing power too
- Devil’s Claw is the #1 organic herb that lower uric acid levels and relieves inflammation naturally. It is also really good for rheumatoid arthritis
You can heal and erase your gout pain naturally using natural home remedies in the holistic gout program Gout Eraser.
Gout Pain Immediate Relief
The very first thing any gout sufferer is thinking about is how to stop the pain caused by uric acid crystals to get rapid and lasting Gout Pain Immediate Relief! If you want the fastest relief you need to get Organic CBD Oil as that is the main reason why people use it. You can get it as a tincture (which you use sublingually) for fast pain relief. You can also vape it which is the fastest delivery method for instant relief. Oral gummies work well too, if you let them dissolve in your mouth. The higher the milligram dosage the more powerful the pain relief. I recommend 3,000 to 5,000mg for gout pain relief. It is used for cancer pain relief, so yeah, it really works!
There is a great topical homeopathic medicine for pain relief that works great for arthritis, muscle, and gout pain relief. Homeopathy quickly restores balance so your symptoms, including your gout pain, are gone quickly. You just rub it into your problem area (usually your big toe) and it starts relieving your pain. It can be used with other instant pain relief methods like CBD. I highly recommend taking Rub on Relief (pictured below) as it has the most powerful topical arthritis and gout pain relievers in one easy to use formula.
Homeopathic Remedy for Gout
Here is the top Homeopathic Remedy for Gout that you will want to have on hand before your next gout flare up. The top homeopathic gout remedies use one or more of the following homeopathic medicines:
- Arnica is a homeopathic gout remedy that works on relieving gout pain
- Belladonna works for acute gout inflammation, redness and swelling
- Benzoic Acid is good for breaking up inflammation in your big toe or knees
- Colchicum helps prevent gout flare-ups, particularly in colder weather
- Ledum great at reducing swelling due to gout
- Lycopodium helps break up gout crystals that have formed in your extremities, particularly your toes
- Urtica Urens is a natural uric acid lowering homeopathy remedy for gout
You can get these homeopathic gout remedies individually or in an ayurvedic and homeopathic gout relief kit (as pictured below.) They are a complete gout relief system that gets rid of the cause of your gout so the symptoms are gone for good.