Natural Remedies for Thrush
Thrush is one of those conditions that does not go away on it’s own and gets progressively worse if you don’t treat it. It affects babies, men, women and even animals, particularly horses. Thrush usually shows up as oral thrush, but it can also affect the private parts of both women and men, as well as the skin of babies and young children. It can lead to autoimmune conditions and a poor quality of life. The sooner you take action to treat thrush naturally the better. Using Natural Remedies for Thrush is highly recommended as most prescription medicines cause more imbalance in your immune system.
Thrush is a sign of underlying diseases like HIV or AIDS and diabetes mellitus. Once it shows up orally or in your intimate parts, that means it has usually spread throughout your body, particularly in your liver. It’s not something that you can just treat with topical solutions. You need a powerful natural mycotoxin cleanser that can cleanse it out of your liver, and bloodstream as well as where it is showing up externally, usually your largest organ – your skin. It can be successfully treated using natural treatment for thrush alone, but it will take time as you have to clean it out from the inside out. You can be absolutely free from candida infections for good if you follow the natural thrush treatment below .
What Causes Thrush in Adults?
What Causes Thrush in Adults? Thrush is caused by a fungal infection. Candida albicans (the official name) is a yeast that grows in the body and causes Candidaisis or yeast infection. Everyone has a small amount of candida in their body at all times, and for the most part it is kept in balance by the good bacteria in our bodies and doesn’t cause us any trouble. Thrush happens when that balance is compromised by many of your daily habits.
Here are the most common causes of thrush:
- Antibiotics – They get rid of “harmful bacteria” along with “beneficial bacteria.” The healthy bacteria normally keeps fungus overgrowth in check and also balances your immune system. With healthy bacteria gone, yeast takes over and creates very complicated health issues.
- Vaccination – Vaccines add viruses, nasty toxins, heavy metals, that weaken and compromise your immune system and kill off healthy bacteria and create an unhealthy imbalance in your body’s proper pH balance and gut and intestinal flora.
- Viral Infection – Viruses can lead to an overgrowth of candida yeast and show some external symptoms similar to herpes, like mouth sores and blisters.
- Direct Contact – Yeast and Fungus thrives in warm moist places, like a steam room, edge of Jacuzzi or swimming pools, walking barefoot in those areas or getting a haircut from a stylist that didn’t sterilize their equipment from their last clients, yeah personal experience!
- Re-infection – Touching an area on your body with an active infection and then touching or rubbing another area will cause your yeast infection to spread rapidly.
- Compromised Immune System – Visit: How to Boost Your Immune System.
- Overly Acidic Body – Your body has become overly acidic on a pH level, alkalinity is what prevents most disease and illnesses, while being too acidic makes you prone to disease and cancer.
- Contraceptive Use – Creates imbalances in your hormone levels.
- Stress – Chronic stress is a root cause of many serious conditions.
- Pregnancy – If you are pregnant you are more prone to yeast infections and so is your baby when just born (diaper rash is a good example.)
- Excess Sugars and Carbs – Eating primarily sugary foods, and simple carbohydrates are what yeast and fungus feeds on. If you have a yeast, fungal or thrush infection, you need to really limit or cut off using them till you are healed.
- Eating Fermented Foods – Pass on these until you get rid of your yeast infection to use these again
- Inability to Sleep or Insomnia
- Untreated Diabetes Mellitus
Yeast infections like thrush are due to your body being out of it’s natural balance. Candida can now take over and crowd out healthy bacteria and begin to invade and attack many parts of your body, even traveling into your bloodstream. The growing yeast creates inflammation and toxins that compromise your immune system and cause a variety of candida overgrowth symptoms.
Herpes vs Yeast Infection
Herpes vs Yeast Infection. There are very similar symptoms between herpes and thrush or yeast infection. I causes similar mouth, lip and tongue lesions. Thrush of the mouth is referred to as Angular Cheilitis and affects the corners or edges of your mouth. Oral Herpes affects the lips with a sore, called a cold sore or blister. Like candida, herpes is also normal in most people. (See above picture.)
Both herpes and candida lay dormant (not in an active or infectious state) until your immune system becomes weakened or compromised. Using prescription medicines or antibiotics (or eating or drinking food that has been injected with antibiotics and hormones) will lead to you being prone to yeast infections like thrush as well as herpes.
Thrush From Yeast Infection
Thrush is a highly contagious condition caused by a specific type of fungus called Candida Albicans. It is the cause of most all fungal diseases in men, women and children. Thrush from Yeast Infection occurs frequently in infants and children, and then periodically in men and women. It is one of those conditions that does not go away on it’s own. You need to take some action to remove the conditions that are causing it. How do you know if you have candida or thrush? See the most common candida signs and symptoms of thrush below.
Symptoms of Thrush
Here are the most common symptoms of thrush:
- small white or gray eruptions on the mouth, throat, and tongue
- itching or burning skin
- poor bowel function
- bad breath
- joint pain
- mold sensitivity
If you are experiencing any of the above thrush symptoms, particularly if you notice more than one at a time, then you should look into using this natural Thrush Treatment shown below. It usually shows up in the mouth as small white dots usually on the side of your tongue or mouth. They are rough spots that may be painful and swollen. It can also affect the vagina (vag) or penal areas on men.
Thrush in the Mouth
Mouth Thrush is the most common of all types of thrush. It is also called oral thrush. You can tell by the telltale white dots in the mouth, throat and tongue. Having mouth thrush leaves your whole oral cavity feeling dry and sticky at the same time. It’s not serious in itself, but it can lead to other illnesses and being prone to being sick all the time. Having a yeast infection in any part of your body drains your energy and cause mood swings in men in women experiencing thrush symptoms. Candida is naturally present in your body in a harmonious balance with healthy bacteria. When it gets out of balance it can cause candida overgrowth.
If you treat your candida thrush infection using chemical medicines, it can cause you to get really sick with a condition called candida die off. So, I highly recommend you cleanse your colon first if you can so it can be ready for the candida cleanse. The natural method below doesn’t cause the same candida die off because it does it more gradually so your body can handle it. You should also regularly take a therapeutic grade probiotic formula like Floratrex that has 50 billion CFU’s (the higher the number, the greater amount of healthy bacteria protect you and keep you from infections including candida!
Thrush in the Vag
Thrush in the Vag or Vaginal Thrush is your typical yeast infection in women. Since it is a dark, moist and warm location, Candida Albicans finds a home that it really loves if it stays that way for long. It causes the area to smell rather “funky” and lovers to avoid foreplay. The key is to keep the area clean and dry as much as possible. Also let the area dry out whenever you can. Yeast infections like thrush can’t thrive in a dry area, so keep it as dry as possible.
If you’re experiencing vaginal thrush symptoms consider opting for cotton panties, instead of nylon or man-made materials whenever you can. Clean the whole area with baking soda or organic apple cider vinegar and some strong paper towels three times a day to make the area inhospitable to vaginal thrush. Some recommend using yogurt because it is a natural probiotic with healthy bacteria, and it is a fermented product like vinegar (fermented foods are usually alkaline in the body and yeasts feed on acids so this helps keep it in balance.)
Thrush in Men
Men are not immune to this condition either. Thrush in Men is fairly common, particularly those men that live in warm, moist climates, or even athletes who sweat a lot. It shows up in men as Penile Thrush (Penis Thrush) and can lead to foul smelling odors coming from that area. Consider carrying a small spray bottle filled with organic apple cider vinegar (alkaline) and spray the area whenever you can. Also opt for loose fitting briefs or boxer shorts if you’re experiencing Thrush in Men.
The best way to get rid of your thrush infection is to use a natural thrush treatment. The OTC and medical treatments usually cause your body to get further into imbalance and actually make yeast problems worse. They also can have side effects that are extremely harmful. Not so with the holistic approach. Look into the Yeast Infection No More (shown below) if you want the bible for staying free from thrush infections from now on. It shows you a completely drug free approach to preventing and getting rid of your yeast infection; safely, naturally and completely!
Natural Treatment for Thrush
Using a Natural Treatment for Thrush restores your natural balance and homeostasis. It works really well as an all natural Thrush Treatment because it attracts it and draws it out like a magnet does loose metal filings. It is a very safe and effective treatment and does not have any side effects like standard medications, most of which actually do not fill the void left by thrush, so it quickly comes back with a vengeance! I recommend using Candidate S.O.S. and looking at the Yeast Infection Guide as the cornerstone of getting a complete thrush treatment that works long-term.
If you want to prevent further yeast infections and fungal infections like thrush, then you will definitely want to check out the Yeast Infection No More guide. It is a holistic alternative medicine based program that prevents yeast (and cancer) from taking over your body for good! Prevention is better than treatment for sure! For more information see: Yeast Infection No More!
Natural Thrush Remedies
Natural Thrush Remedies. The only real holistic alternative treatment for thrush (candida yeast fungal infection) is one that flushes it out from your gut, liver and bloodstream. You just can’t get it topically. It will always return because it’s still in your organs and tissues. Don’t waste your time and hope using things that don’t get rid of the cause of your thrush infection. Use the following natural remedies for thrush infections if you want to get rid of your infection from the inside out and improve your health in so many ways:
- Mycozil – Powerful Herbal formula that cleanses candida yeast, thrush, fungal infections, mold spores and mycotoxins out of of your body safely. This is the #1 thing that really works for sure! I’ve tried topical creams, washes, and they helped but did not get rid of it. Months later I tried Mycozil and it did the job completely! It even cleared up some toenail fungus that I couldn’t get rid of with any other treatment period. The instructions said to use 3 bottles. I saw improvement with the first, but didn’t want it coming back so went ahead with the 3 bottles and all gone!
- Oregatrex – Organic Oil of Oregano is a powerful natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-yeast and immunity booster!
- Yeast Arrest – Homeopathic Yeast Cleansing Formula (Draws Yeast out of your organs and bloodstream)
- OxyPowder – Use an activated oxygen based colon cleanser because they work really well at preventing candida overgrowth. It also keeps your natural pH balance so you can successfully detox candida without getting candida die off sickness while treating thrush.
I started using the Mycozil and Oregatrex and it absolutely worked for me! Nothing else I did worked. I tried dozens of other topical anti-fungal creams, medical treatments and they just couldn’t do the job. I didn’t care for the sickening side effects either. This treatment really works, and doesn’t have the nasty side effects prescription treatments do. It works so well, in fact read what other people have to say about how well it it is working for them now:
Using these natural remedies for your thrush infection saves you a lot of embarrassing frustration in the future. You can start noticing results within a few days of using these natural remedies. To stop your oral, vag or skin fungal and yeast infections fast and for good, just click on the Mycozil image below!