How to Treat Insomnia
How to Treat Insomnia Naturally! Although there can be many causes for temporary and chronic insomnia, the most common reasons appear to be an over-stimulation of the left brain (chattering mind) and pain that is causing you to not be comfortable enough to get calm enough to sleep. Even mild physical or emotional trauma or shocking event that you are involved in or have even seen on your local news broadcast can rob you of a good nights sleep.
Traditional pain medications work wonders for physical pain in an emergency situation, but you don’t want to become dependent on them as you will be lethargic (slow and out of it) for quite a while afterwards. The same goes for traditional sleeping pills, they work “sometimes” by trying to deaden your senses, but the moment you stop, your insomnia will be even worse. Not a great idea overall.
Why Can’t I Fall Asleep?
If you’re laying in bed tired, but unable to get even a hint of sleep, you may be asking the universe “Why Can’t I Fall Asleep?” Your chattering mind is all about the thinking side of your brain (left brain) being over active. By bringing it back into normal balance with your right brain (which is the side that should be active during, rest, relaxation and sleep), you are to fall asleep normally.
You’ve probably heard of beta brain wave frequency, which is the state we are in when we are wide awake and going about our day. Alpha is that state where our brain becomes more balanced and into relaxation or going deeper into sleep states like, theta and delta (deep sleep). You can get a Binaural or Isochronic beat audio tract (Delta Sleep Audio) that will put your brain in the exact Delta level “Sleep State” that it needs for deep restorative and relaxing sleep.
What you sleep on makes all the difference as well! If your mattress is too uncomfortable (too soft, too hard) or you sleep at the wrong temperature you will toss and turn all night. If you sleep cold, then use a weighted blanket and it will really help you fall asleep. If you sleep hot like I do then get a gel foam cooling mattress (I really like the Nectar one.) It’s what I now use (had a sleep number before) and now I don’t wake up covered in sweat and can sleep all night, and wake up refreshed!
Best Mattress for Hot Sleeper
Get the most comfortable pillow that supports your head and neck while not making your ear fall asleep. If you wake up sweating, then get the Best Mattress for Hot Sleeper. I never though I would sleep on a foam type mattress, because I tend to sleep hot, but the newest ones have gel cooling technology that are also breathable. It is sturdy and firm, yet comfortable, even on my side, and I’m a natural bodybuilder with broad shoulders.
I also got a bamboo mattress protector as they are cooler and breathable a well. I had a sleep number mattress that is great, but I sleep so much better in my gel mattress. It’s the Nectar Gel Foam Mattress and it has a full year (365 day no risk trial) It also comes with a Forever Warranty, Free Shipping and Returns and an amazing 4.8 out of 5 Star Review with over 5736 customer reviews.) It is a much better warranty than my Sleep Number! I now sleep through the whole night and wake up feeling happy and not yawning every few minutes like before!
Magnesium is Good for Sleep
The best natural mineral for sleep is magnesium. Magnesium is Good for Sleep and can help stop muscle cramping and an overactive mind too. Calcium is the mineral that makes your muscles contract, and magnesium makes them relax. If you’ve ever taken a relaxing Epsom salt bath, it is relaxing because the Epsom salt is high in magnesium and it is absorbed through your skin.
The best way for your body to absorb magnesium is through your skin. It is the fasting working as well. and finally get the rest you need and deserve. Use Magnesium Spray for Sleep. This is a powerful new natural sleep aid that really, really works! You just spray it on 30 – 45 minutes before you actually lay down in bed, and you fall asleep, and stay asleep! You want to fall asleep quickly not toss and turn (it will also help prevent cramps)
How to Stop Insomnia
Here is a great method that shows you How to Stop Insomnia and finally get the rest you need and deserve. Develop a natural sleep routine. Try most nights to begin unwinding at the same time if possible, like an hour before sleep. You can use these tips to help:
- Limit Carbohydrate consumption before bed (try cottage cheese, avocado, or a handful of nuts instead)
- Dim the Lights, including TV, Computer and Phone Screens. Use a free program called f.lux (it auto adjusts computer or phone light to the warm red spectrum, like a sunset.) Blues tend to keep you awake. I use this program regularly and it really helps
- Lower the temperature in your home to 68 degrees, making sure your bed is comfortable, making sure your room is dark as possible. Light activates your pineal gland. Dark helps you make natural melatonin for restful sleep
- Use Lavender and Chamomile organic essential oils externally by rubbing a few drops on your neck before bed or take an Epsom salt bath and add a few drops in your bath water
- Take a magnesium supplement, the magnesium spray “Ease” (shown above) is the best magnesium for sleep that I’ve ever tried
- Use a natural non-addicting herbal Nature Sleep formula when you really need a good nights sleep (I like homeopathic remedies best for insomnia because homeopathy works on the emotional body, which helps reset hormonal imbalances that lead to excessive mind chatter and not being able to Get a Good Night’s Sleep!
Natural Remedies for Insomnia
Natural Sleep Formula is one of the best Natural Remedies for Insomnia because it calms the active side of your mind, and allows the dreamy side of your mind to become the active part. The result is you fall asleep naturally and train your brain to balance when you close your eyes to nod off to sleep. Here is what people are saying who have also found how well it works (much better than prescription medicines):
You will quickly be back to a “normal” healthy sleep routine and feel less hungry at night and wake up feeling totally energized and refreshed. Now it’s your turn to get some well deserved rest. Click on the Nature Sleep or Order Now button below and begin experiencing true peace of mind and body!
Nature Sleep Benefits
- Brings You a Good Nights Sleep!
- Balances Excess Mental Stimulation
- Balances Emotional Stress
- Wake Up Feeling Fresh and Alert (no post-sleep grogginess)
- Provide fast, doctor-formulated relief with no negative side effects